- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo A9012010 Boiler Relay Control, On-Off - Radiant Heating
Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. The Climate Control Multifunction or Climate Control Network system controls and stages up to two boilers per relay. When connecting to boilers or any type of heating devices that require an input or signal to start, an Uponor Boiler Control (A9012010) is required. This boiler control provides two dry contact outputs and B terminals. Terminal A is typically wired to start a heating device and is connected to the Climate Control - Multifunction controller using the proper-length Cat5 wire with RJ45 connectors.Additional Information:Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
- Required when connecting to boilers or any type of heating devices that require an input or signal to start
- Power: 10VDC at 10mA
- Control: Boiler Relay (two-stage)
- Enclosure: Mounts on a standard 3/4" electrical knockout
- Contact Rating: 120VAC, 2 Amp
- Ambient Conditions: 32 Degrees F to 105 Degrees F (0 Degrees C to 41 Degrees C) 10% to 90% humidity no condensing
- Connections: RJ45 connecters
- LED TT-A: Illuminates when the first stage is commanded On
- LED TT-B: Illuminates when the second stage is commanded On
- LED Power: Illuminates when the Network System commands TT-A or TT-B On
- Standards: Class II wiring
18 Month Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.