- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo A9013021 3-way Modulating Valve with Control (Cv = 4.7) - Radiant Heating, 3/4"
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Uponor Wirsbo A9013022View this item
Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. The Climate Control Multifunction System Three-way Modulating Valve with Control (A9013021) aids in controlling the mixing of any three-way modulating valves (0-10VDC)(Cv=4.7), while also being able to control up to three different water temperatures in the application. For use in either radiant heating or snow melting applications.Additional Information:Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
- Controls the mixing of any three-way modulating valves (0-10VDC)(Cv=4.7)
- Leakage: 0% for valve control path (ports A to B)< 2.0% for valve control path (ports B to AB) of full-rated Cv (valve with no disc)
- Flow Characteristics: "A" port equals percent; "B" port is modified for constant common flow
- Media Temperature: 0 Degrees F to 212 Degrees F (-18 Degrees C to 100 Degrees C)
- End Fittings: National Pipe Thread (NPT)
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 20 psi (typical applications)
- Service: Chilled or hot water; glycol up to 60%
- Actuator Power: 24VAC (± 20%); 24VDC (± 10%); Class 2 power-rated at 3VA
- Power Consumption: 1.5W (holding 0.4W)
- Control: 2 to 10VDC
- Height: 4.97"
- Width: 7.90"
- Depth: 2.60"
- Weight: 3.03 lbs
- 18 Month Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.