Uponor Wirsbo 3-way Modulating Valve with Control (Cv = 4.7) - Radiant Heating, 3/4"
Uponor Wirsbo A9013021
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. The Climate Control Multifunction System Three-way Modulating Valve with Control (A9013021) aids in controlling the mixing of any three-way modulating valves (0-10VDC)(Cv=4.7), while also being able to control up to three different water temperatures in the application. For use in either radiant heating or snow melting applications.
Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
Features:• Controls the mixing of any three-way modulating valves (0-10VDC)(Cv=4.7)
Specifications:• Leakage: 0% for valve control path (ports A to B)
< 2.0% for valve control path (ports B to AB) of full-rated Cv (valve with no disc)
• Flow Characteristics: "A" port equals percent; "B" port is modified for constant common flow
• Media Temperature: 0 Degrees F to 212 Degrees F (-18 Degrees C to 100 Degrees C)
• End Fittings: National Pipe Thread (NPT)
• Maximum Differential Pressure: 20 psi (typical applications)
• Service: Chilled or hot water; glycol up to 60%
• Actuator Power: 24VAC (± 20%); 24VDC (± 10%); Class 2 power-rated at 3VA
• Power Consumption: 1.5W (holding 0.4W)
• Control: 2 to 10VDC
• Height: 4.97"
• Width: 7.90"
• Depth: 2.60"
• Weight: 3.03 lbs
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: