Uponor Wirsbo 3-way Modulating Valve with Control (Cv=29) - Radiant Heating, 1-1/2"
Uponor Wirsbo A9013024
Ask a Question
About this Product
Normal Processing Time: 7 Business Days
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. The Climate Control Multifunction System Three-way Modulating Valve with Control (A9013024) aids in controlling the mixing of any three-way modulating valves (0-10VDC)(Cv=29.0), while also being able to control up to three different water temperatures in the application. For use in either radiant heating or snow melting applications.
Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
• Controls the mixing of any three-way modulating valves (0-10VDC)(Cv=29.0)
• Leakage: 0% for valve control path (ports A to B) < 2.0% for valve control path (ports B to AB) of full-rated Cv (valve with no disc)
• Flow Characteristics: "A" port equals percent; "B" port is modified for constant common flow
• Media Temperature: 0 Degrees F to 212 Degrees F (-18 Degrees C to 100 Degrees C)
• End Fittings: National Pipe Thread (NPT)
• Maximum Differential Pressure: 20 psi (typical applications)
• Service: Chilled or hot water; glycol up to 60%
• Actuator Power: 24VAC (± 20%); 24VDC (± 10%); Class 2 power-rated at 3VA
• Power Consumption: 1.5W (holding 0.4W)
• Control: 2 to 10VDC
• Height: 5.75"
• Width: 8.50"
• Depth: 3.46"
• Weight: 5.50 lbs.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price: $372.99
Our Price: $270.99
Our Price: $449.99
Regular Price: $426.99
On Sale: $304.99