Uponor Wirsbo Pump Relay Box - Radiant Heating
Uponor Wirsbo A9013030
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Uponor Wirsbo A9013030 Pump Relay Box - Radiant Heating
Looking for a way to take back control of your pump or circulatory system? The Uponor Wirsbo A9013030 Pump Relay Box is a perfect, cost effective solution to regulating your system and can be exactly what you’re looking for when completing a new installation. Thanks to its multifunctional control abilities, you’re always able to hold the reigns when it comes to your radiant heating system. Plus, with a three-amp maximum, you’re able to get the most out of this device at any time – it’s the smart choice for total control.
The Uponor Wirsbo A9013030 offers plenty of control functions to address all of your system’s needs. Setting include primary control, secondary control, domestic hot water and zone pumping. And, thanks to its precise wiring and easy to install setup, you’ll have this unit up and running in no time at all.
Make the Uponor Wirsbo A9013030 part of your closed circuit system today and experience control like never before. You’ll be impressed at the functionality and precise manipulation that you have over all aspects of your potable water system.
Mount the pump relay on or near the pump. Connect to the Multifunction Climate Control unit using a standard Cat5 cable with RJ45 ends.
Features:• Switch any pump or circulator device (3 amp maximum) on or off
• Control operations such as, primary, secondary, domestic hot water, and zone pumping
• Compatible with Uponor Wirsbo Climate Control Multifunction Controller or a Climate Control Network System
Specifications:• Storage Temperature: 14 to 160 Degrees F (-10 to 70 Degrees C)
• Operating Temperature: 32 to 105 Degrees F (0 to 40 Degrees C)
• % Relative Humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing
• Output: Switched 120VAC 3A maximum
• Control Input: 10VDC 10mA control signal
• Power Input: 120VAC line voltage
• Certifications: CSA Standard 22.2 No. O-M91; CSA Standard 22.2 No. 205; CSA C/UL 202806; UL 916 Ed 3
• Tools and Parts Required: RJ45 crimper and connectors, Cable tester, Wire cutter and stripper
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: