- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo A9013052 Automatic Snow & Ice Sensor with Cup & Sensor - Radiant Heating
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
PEX Valves for HeatingView all items in this category
Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. The Automatic Snow and Ice Sensor (A9013052) is used in conjunction with the Uponor Wirsbo Multifunction Climate Control unit. The Snow-melt Sensor connects to the Multifunction Climate Control unit using a standard Cat5 cable with RJ45 ends and detects snow or ice automatically, enabling the system to start a melting cycle.Additional Information:Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
- Used in conjunction with the Uponor Wirsbo Multifunction Climate Control unit
- Detects snow or ice automatically, enabling the system to start a melting cycle
- Power: 24VAC (6VA)
- Control Output: Dry contact demand
- Enclosure: Mount on flat secure surface and ensure height is level with final grade
- Ambient Conditions: Do not expose to conditions above 185 Degrees F (85 Degrees C)
- Wire Limits: For 500 feet use 18AWG wire lengths. For more than 500 feet, use 12AWG wire
- Sensors: Well threads into 3/4" opening; 10K thermistor slides into the well
- Height: 3.00"
- Width: 9.375"
- Depth: 3.00"
- Weight: 2.00 lbs.
- 18 Month Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers