- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo D1141000 MLC Tubing 100 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Radiant Heating & Cooling, 1"
Earn 30 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Uponor Wisbro D1141000 MLC Tubing 100 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Radiant Heating & Cooling, 1"
It’s not often that you find a tubing solution that offers all of the advanced technology that’s out there on the market, along with it’s own superb traits. Uponor Wisbro D1141000 MLC Tubing 100 Ft Coil (PEX-a) gives you everything you want and more when it comes to a tubing solution: flexibility, resilience and complete oxygen diffusion, allowing you to properly apply this product to a vast array of different products.
The aluminum interior of Uponor Wisbro D1141000 tubing combines with the extremely protective PEX outer carriage makes it one of the strongest products of its kind. For use in hydronic heating and cooling applications, this product redefines what it means to be strong and innovatively designed.
Because of its rigid design and easy installation, many contractors prefer Uponor Wisbro D1141000 tubing to other brands. It comes backed by a 30-year warranty and makes a great addition for both new installations as well as retrofits.MLC tubing is used in hydronic heating and cooling installations only
- Used in hydronic heating and cooling installations
- Consists of interior aluminum tubing lined with inner
- and outer-layers of PEX.
- Tubing offers 100 percent oxygen diffusion
- Provides easy installation
- 30 Year Warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
- Material: PEX, Aluminum
- Tubing Roughness: 2.76E-4"
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.23 BTU/h/ft/ Degrees F
- Thermal Expansion Coefficient: 1.38E-5/ Degrees F
- Operating Temperature (Maximum long term): 203 Degrees F (95 Degrees C)
- Operating Temperature (Maximum short term): 230 Degrees F (110 Degrees C)
- Operating Pressure (Maximum long term): 145 psi
- Linear Expansion Rate: 0.3"/18 Degrees F (8 Degrees C)/100'
- Standard Grade Hydrostatic Ratings: 200 Degrees F (93 Degrees C) at 100 psi; 140 Degrees F (60 Degrees C) at 160 psi; 73 Degrees F (23 Degrees C) at 200 psi
- Inner Diameter: 1.014"
- Outer Diameter: 1.266"
- Minimum Bend Radius: 6.00"
- Weight: 29.0 lbs
- 25 Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.