Uponor Wirsbo D1220500 MLC Tubing 1,000 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Radiant Heating & Cooling, 1/2"
Ask a Question
About this Product
Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. The 1/2" Multi-layer Composite Tubing, 1000-ft. coil (MLC) tubing (D1220500) is commonly used in hydronic heating and cooling installations. The tubing consists of an interior lining of aluminum with inner and outer layers of PEX. The rigid features stay in place when installing tubing to hydronic baseboard, radiators, unit heaters, air handlers or manifold connections. MLC tubing offers 100% oxygen diffusion.|
MLC tubing is used in hydronic heating and cooling installations only
Features:• Used in hydronic heating and cooling installations|
• Consists of interior aluminum tubing lined with inner• and outer-layers of PEX.
• Tubing offers 100 percent oxygen diffusion
• Provides easy installation
• 25 Year Warranty
• Manufactured in the United States
Specifications:• Material: PEX, Aluminum|
• Tubing Roughness: 2.76E-4"
• Thermal Conductivity: 0.23 BTU/h/ft/ Degrees F
• Thermal Expansion Coefficient: 1.38E-5/ Degrees F
• Operating Temperature (Maximum long term): 203 Degrees F (95 Degrees C)
• Operating Temperature (Maximum short term): 230 Degrees F (110 Degrees C)
• Operating Pressure (Maximum long term): 145 psi
• Linear Expansion Rate: 0.3"/18 Degrees F (8 Degrees C)/100'
• Standard Grade Hydrostatic Ratings:
200 Degrees F (93 Degrees C) at 100 psi; 140 Degrees F (60 Degrees C) at 160 psi; 73 Degrees F (23 Degrees C) at 200 psi
• Inner Diameter: 0.490"
• Outer Diameter: 0.636"
• Minimum Bend Radius: 3.20"
• Weight: 75.0 lbs
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: