Uponor Wirsbo Multi-Layer Composite Tubing 500 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Radiant Heating & Cooling, 3/4"
Uponor Wirsbo D1240750
Ask a Question
About this Product
Normal Processing Time: 7 Business Days
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. The Multi-layered composite tubing (D1240750) consists of an aluminum tube interior, lined with inner and outer layers of PEX. The rigid and sturdy frame of the tubing works great on hydronic baseboards, radiators, unit heaters, air handlers or manifold connections. MLC tubing offers 100% oxygen diffusion.
Note: MLC tubing is used in hydronic heating and cooling installations only.
Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
• Consists of an aluminum tube interior, lined with inner and outer layers of PEX
• Works great on hydronic baseboards, radiators, unit heaters, air handlers or manifold connections
• Material: PEX, Aluminum
• Tubing Roughness: 2.76E-4"
• Thermal Conductivity: 0.23 BTU/h/ft/ Degrees F
• Thermal Expansion Coefficient: 1.38E-5/ Degrees F
• Operating Temperature (Maximum long term): 203 Degrees F (95 Degrees C)
• Operating Pressure (Maximum long term): 145 psi
• Linear Expansion Rate: 0.3"/18 Degrees F (8 Degrees C)/100'
• Standard Grade Hydrostatic Ratings: 200 Degrees F (93 Degrees C) at 100 psi; 140 Degrees F (60 Degrees C) at 160 psi; 73 Degrees F (23 Degrees C) at 200 psi
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price: $457.99
Our Price: $309.96
Our Price: $479.89
Regular Price: $426.99
On Sale: $399.99