- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo D1250500 MLC Tubing 300 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Radiant Heating, 1/2"
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Uponor Wisbro D1250500 MLC Tubing 300 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Radiant Heating, 1/2"
Outfitting and updating your plumbing, heating or cooling system? The Uponor Wisbro D1250500 MLC Tubing 300 Ft Coil (PEX-a) is the best fir for any major project and is an excellent complement to any existing system that’s in desperate need of an upgrade to a more reliable material. Because PEX tubing is so resilient, not to mention reliable, it’s become the new standard in heating and cooling applications and other tubing projects.
Because Uponor Wisbro D1250500 offers 100 percent oxygen diffusion, it’s often relied upon in situations where other materials might not be able to stand up. It’s also an exceptional choice for hydronic baseboards, unit heaters and radiators, not to mention fire safety systems and other manifold connections.
What really makes Uponor Wisbro D1250500 tubing so great is its ability to stand the test of time, under heavy wear and tear, and still be able to perform past all expectations. This material comes with a 25-year warranty through the manufacturer and will always give you peace of mind when used in your installation.Note: MLC tubing is used in hydronic heating installations only.
- Model: D1250500
- MLC Tubing Size: 1/2"
- Coil Length: 300 Feet
- Standard: ASTM F1281
- Standard Specification for Cross-linked Polyethylene/Aluminum/Cross-linked Polyethylene (PEX-AL-PEX) Pressure Pipe
- Hydrostatic Stress Board (PPI): 200 Degrees F at 100 psi; 180 Degrees F at 125 psi; 140 Degrees F at 160 psi; 73 Degrees F at 200 psi
- Listing: ICC
- Code: IMC
- Limited 25 Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.