- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo D1250750 MLC Tubing 300 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Radiant Heating & Cooling, 3/4"
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Uponor Wisbro D1250750 MLC Tubing 300 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Radiant Heating & Cooling, 3/4"
Want tubing so reliable that it’s used in fire safety systems in many commercial settings? Uponor Wisbro D1250750 MLC Tubing 300 Ft Coil (PEX-a) stands up to just about any use, especially those in which high volumes of water and extreme amounts of pressure. Because it offers 100% oxygen diffusion and such a rigid reliability, you can be sure that this tubing product has made a name for itself across many different industries.
Commonly used for hydronic heating applications and the like, Uponor Wisbro D1250750 tubing provides great results for the duration of its lifetime. The aluminum shell of this unit, combined with its strong, resilient PEX coating give it the ability to outperform and outlast other brands that fail and buckle over time.
With easy installation and seamless operation, there’s not much left to be desired from Uponor Wisbro D1250750 tubing. It even comes backed by a 25-year warranty in the event of some unforeseen, damaging scenario, giving you yet another reason to invest in the best.MLC tubing is used in hydronic heating and cooling installations only
- Used in hydronic heating and cooling installations
- Consists of interior aluminum tubing lined with inner
- and outer-layers of PEX.
- Tubing offers 100% oxygen diffusion
- Provides easy installation
- 25 Year Warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
- Material: PEX, Aluminum
- Tubing Roughness: 2.76E-4"
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.23 BTU/h/ft/ Degrees F
- Thermal Expansion Coefficient: 1.38E-5/ Degrees F
- Operating Temperature (Maximum long term): 203 Degrees F (95 Degrees C)
- Operating Temperature (Maximum short term): 230 Degrees F (110 Degrees C)
- Operating Pressure (Maximum long term): 145 psi
- Linear Expansion Rate: 0.3"/18 Degrees F (8 Degrees C)/100'
- Standard Grade Hydrostatic Ratings: 200 Degrees F (93 Degrees C) at 100 psi; 140 Degrees F (60 Degrees C) at 160 psi; 73 Degrees F (23 Degrees C) at 200 psi
- Inner Diameter: 0.792"
- Outer Diameter: 0.990"
- Minimum Bend Radius: 5.00"
- Weight: 51.0 lbs.
25 Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers