Uponor Wirsbo D1251000 MLC Tubing 300 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Radiant Heating & Cooling, 1"
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Uponor Wisbro D1251000 MLC Tubing 300 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Radiant Heating & Cooling, 1"
The best hydronic heating tubing for any job is undoubtedly Uponor Wisbro D1251000 MLC Tubing 300 Ft Coil (PEX-a). This tubing employs a resilient composition that’s meant to stand up to any test that you throw at it to deliver exceptional results with unparalleled quality. An interior aluminum lining paired with a PEX coating gives this product a rough composure that can withstand just about any abuse that would wear other tubing solutions down and cause you to replace them after only a few years of use.
Because Uponor Wisbro D1251000 tubing also offers 100% water diffusion, it’s a first choice among many contractors who want to ensure that their system is functioning at peak levels of efficiency.
Rigid and strong, Uponor Wisbro D1251000 tubing will hold tight when it’s securely fashioned to base boards, radiators and other manifold connections. It comes backed with a 25-year limited warranty that’s unmatched by other products. Exceptional quality for unmatched value is what this tubing aims to deliver for the duration of its lifetime.
MLC tubing is used in hydronic heating and cooling installations only
| Features:• Used in hydronic heating and cooling installations|
• Consists of interior aluminum tubing lined with inner and outer layers of PEX.
• Tubing offers 100 percent oxygen diffusion
• Provides easy installation
• 25 Year Warranty
• Manufactured in the United States
| Specifications:• Material: PEX, Aluminum|
• Tubing Roughness: 2.76E-4"
• Thermal Conductivity: 0.23 BTU/h/ft/ Degrees F
• Thermal Expansion Coefficient: 1.38E-5/ Degrees F
• Operating Temperature (Maximum long term): 203 Degrees F (95 Degrees C)
• Operating Temperature (Maximum short term): 230 Degrees F (110 Degrees C)
• Operating Pressure (Maximum long term): 145 psi
• Linear Expansion Rate: 0.3"/18 Degrees F (8 Degrees C)/100'
• Standard Grade Hydrostatic Ratings: 200 Degrees F (93 Degrees C) at 100 psi; 140 Degrees F (60 Degrees C) at 160 psi; 73 Degrees F (23 Degrees C) at 200 psi
• Inner Diameter: 1.014"
• Outer Diameter: 1.266"
• Minimum Bend Radius: 6.00"
• Weight: 87.0 lbs.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: