Uponor Wirsbo AquaPEX White Tubing 300 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Plumbing, Radiant Heating & Cooling, 1 1/4"
Uponor Wirsbo F1021250
Ask a Question
About this Product
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
About the Uponor Wisbro F1021250 AquaPEX White Tubing 300 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Plumbing, Radiant Heating & Cooling, 1 1/4"
If you’re installing a new hot water heating application in your home or business, you’re going to want the best performance out of it at all times. The Uponor Wisbro F1021250 AquaPEX White Tubing 300 Ft Coil (PEX-a) provides constant support for any tubing application by allowing it to function at both high temperatures and immense pressure settings. This 300 foot coil boasts impressive statistics, all without fail thanks to its UL rating.
Uponor Wisbro F1021250 tubing is as versatile as it is dependable. Thanks to its PEX composition and expert engineering, this product can also be used on cold water applications and hydronic heating projects. It will function regardless of water temperature, making it easy to use a single type of tuvbing for all of your home’s projects.
Backed by a ten-year warranty, Uponor Wisbro F1021250 tubing is best used in situations that are devoid of ferrous elements, which can cause damage to the system. Easy installation and industry-leading quality make this product a favorite among professional contractors everywhere.
Install using ProPEX fittings.
*California residents: Check with your local building department for use of PEX tubing in plumbing applications.
• Suitable for use in hydronic heating applications used for hot and cold domestic potable water distribution, residential fire safety and radiant heating
• Provides easy installation
• 25 Year Limited Warranty
• Manufactured in the United States
• Material: Crosslinked polyethylene PEX-a Engel Method; PEX 5006
• Standard Grade Hydrostatic Ratings (PPI): 200 Degrees F (93 Degrees C) at 80 psi; 180 Degrees F (82 Degrees C) at 100 psi; 73.4 Degrees F (23 Degrees C) at 160 psi 1/2", 3/4", and 1" AquaPEX White only: 120 Degrees F (49 Degrees C) at 130 psi
• Linear Expansion Rate: 1.10"/10 Degrees F (12 Degrees C)/100'
• Inner Diameter: 1.054"
• Outer Diameter: 1.375"
• Weight: 106.0 bs
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price: $1.70
Our Price: $0.45
Our Price: $11.20
Our Price: $14.99