- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo F1040750 AquaPEX White Tubing 100 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Fire Safety, Plumbing, Radiant Heating & Cooling, 3/4"
Earn 10 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Uponor Wisbro F1040750 AquaPEX White Tubing 100 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Fire Safety, Plumbing, Radiant Heating & Cooling, 3/4"
Crafted by an industry leader in heating and cooling system applications, the Uponor Wisbro F1040750 AquaPEX White Tubing 100 Ft Coil (PEX-a) is meant to be the pinnacle in tubing solutions and gives you plenty of reasons to invest your time, faith and safety in it. Besides being able to be used in both hot and cold water potable systems, this resilient tubing is also resistant to wear and tear that can break down other tubing materials. With a heavy PEX coating and flexible composition, you’ll never have trouble making the best use out of this product.
For use in both commercial and residential applications, there’s no end to the number of projects that can benefit from Uponor Wisbro F1040750 tubing. Its versatility and innovative engineering make it a great candidate for hydronic heating applications and other water systems that are devoid of ferrous material.
Trust in Uponor Wisbro’s industry-leading name when it comes to the Uponor Wisbro F1040750. It’s also backed by a 25-year warranty that protects against cracks and other imperfections, just for good measure.*California residents: Check with your local building department for use of PEX tubing in plumbing applications.
- Model: F1040750
- Color: White
- Tubing Size: 3/4"
- Coil Length: 100 Feet
- Listed: ASTM F876 and F877 and CSA B137.5; UL 1821 and ULC/ORD C199P and carries additional rating of 120 Degrees F at 130psi
- Certified: NSF Standards 14 and 61
- Hydrostatic Stress Board (PPI): 200 Degrees F at 80 psi; 180 Degrees F at 100 psi; 73.4 Degrees F at 160 psi
- Limited 10 Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.