- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo F1041000 AquaPEX White Tubing 100 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Fire Safety, Plumbing, Radiant Heating & Cooling, 1"
Earn 16 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Uponor Wisbro F1041000 AquaPEX White Tubing 100 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Fire Safety, Plumbing, Radiant Heating & Cooling, 1"
If your potable water system is in need of a new tubing system, why look any farther than the Uponor Wisbro F1041000 AquaPEX White Tubing 100 Ft Coil (PEX-a) for the absolute best results possible? This coil of tubing stretches 100 feet to give you an all-around reliable solution to most hot and cold water systems. This PEX-coated tubing is so reliable, it’s often used in most commercial fire safety systems, illustrating just how resilient it can be in a worst-case scenario.
Uponor Wisbro F1041000 tubing is best used in applications that feature no ferrous water elements. Thanks to its reinforced structure and expertly engineered design, this tubing is also quite flexible and won’t snap or flaw under pressure and movement.
If you’re still not sold on the industry-leading Uponor Wisbro F1041000 tubing system, consider this: it also comes with a 25-year warranty that protects against breaks, cracks and other flaws – meaning you’re guaranteed over two decades of protection against all odds.*California residents: Check with your local building department for use of PEX tubing in plumbing applications.
- Model: F1041000
- Color: White
- Tubing Size: 1"
- Coil Length: 100 Feet
- Listed: ASTM F876 and F877 and CSA B137.5; UL 1821 and ULC/ORD C199P and carries additional rating of 120 Degrees F at 130psi
- Certified: NSF Standards 14 and 61
- Hydrostatic Stress Board (PPI): 200 Degrees F at 80 psi; 180 Degrees F at 100 psi; 73.4 Degrees F at 160 psi
- Limited 10 Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.