- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo F1060750 AquaPEX White Tubing 300 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Fire Safety, Plumbing, Radiant Heating & Cooling, 3/4"
Earn 24 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Uponor Wisbro F1060750 AquaPEX White Tubing 300 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Fire Safety, Plumbing, Radiant Heating & Cooling, 3/4"
PEX tubing is some of the newest, most advanced tubing material that is available anywhere today. If you’re in a situation that requires a strong, resilient tubing application, don’t hesitate to invest in the Uponor Wisbro F1060750 AquaPEX White Tubing 300 Ft Coil (PEX-a). Not only can this product be used with both hot and cold water applications, but it’s also complementary to any potable water system that is void of ferrous elements.
Best used in applications of hydronic heating and other, similar systems, there’s really no end to the number of uses that the Uponor Wisbro F1060750 has to offer. This reliable tubing product is even used in many fire safety system commercially, meaning that it’s trusted with life saving tasks everyday.
With over 300 feet of tubing in this product you’ll never have to worry about coming up short on your next project. Uponor Wisbro F1060750 is backed by an industry-leading name and features some of the newest, most innovative technologies available today. Manufactured for both residential and commercial applications, enjoy this tubing on any jobsite for best results.*California residents: Check with your local building department for use of PEX tubing in plumbing applications.
- Model: F1060750
- Color: White
- Tubing Size: 3/4"
- Coil Length: 300 Feet
- Listed: ASTM F876 and F877 and CSA B137.5; UL 1821 and ULC/ORD C199P and carries additional rating of 120 Degrees F at 130psi
- Certified: NSF Standards 14 and 61
- Hydrostatic Stress Board (PPI): 200 Degrees F at 80 psi; 180 Degrees F at 100 psi; 73.4 Degrees F at 160 psi
- Limited 10 Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.