- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo F1061000 AquaPEX White Tubing 300 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Fire Safety, Plumbing, Radiant Heating & Cooling, 1"
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Uponor Wisbro F1061000 AquaPEX White Tubing 300 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Fire Safety, Plumbing, Radiant Heating & Cooling, 1"
Is your radiant heating and cooling system looking a bit lackluster these days? Want to upgrade to reliable, modern product that will give you peace of mind for years to come? The Uponor Wisbro F1061000 AquaPEX White Tubing 300 Ft Coil (PEX-a) can help you achieve all that and more when it comes to your heating and cooling applications. Manufactured to stand up under constant pressure and daily wear and tear, this tubing features some of the most advanced technology available today. In fact, it’s so advanced, that it’s currently being used in commercial fire safety systems around the world thanks to its reliability.
When it comes to both commercial and residential applications, the Uponor Wisbro F1061000 can’t be beat. Whether it’s hot or cold makes no difference: this tubing will service any potable water system as long as it’s without ferrous elements. Thanks to the PEX coating and superior design of the tubing itself, you’ll never have to worry about this product springing a leak.
With 300 feet of tubing, you’ll never have to worry about running out of PEX. The Uponor Wisbro F1061000 also comes backed by a 25-year warranty that protects you and your job from unforeseen circumstances and unwanted accidents.*California residents: Check with your local building department for use of PEX tubing in plumbing applications.
- Model: F1061000
- Color: White
- Tubing Size: 1"
- Coil Length: 300 Feet
- Listed: ASTM F876 and F877 and CSA B137.5; UL 1821 and ULC/ORD C199P and carries additional rating of 120 Degrees F at 130psi
- Certified: NSF Standards 14 and 61
- Hydrostatic Stress Board (PPI): 200 Degrees F at 80 psi; 180 Degrees F at 100 psi; 73.4 Degrees F at 160 psi
- Limited 10 Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.