- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo F1061250 AquaPEX White Tubing 100 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Plumbing, Radiant Heating & Cooling, 1 1/4"
About the Uponor Wisbro F1061250 AquaPEX White Tubing 100 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Plumbing, Radiant Heating & Cooling, 1 1/4"
When it comes to handling hot water applications, no tubing does it better than the Uponor Wisbro F1061250 AquaPEX White Tubing 100 Ft Coil (PEX-a). This resilient tubing can handle multiple different PSI rating with varying temperatures and has been proven to provide unparalleled support to water systems under most any circumstances. Enjoy stress levels of 180 Degrees F at 100 psi, 73.4 Degrees F at 160 psi or even as high as 200 Degrees F at 80 psi with no harm to this product.
Uponor Wisbro F1061250 isn’t just limited to heating applications though, it’s also great for standard temperatures or colder temperatures, providing the same level of quality regardless of the water. As long as it’s isolated from ferrous, corrodible materials, you should never have a problem when it comes to this product.
Backed by a limited ten-year warranty and the promise of exceptional quality for the duration of its use, Uponor Wisbro F1061250 tubing is trusted far and wide by contractors and homeowners.Install using ProPEX fittings.*California residents: Check with your local building department for use of PEX tubing in plumbing applications.
- Suitable for use in hydronic heating applications used for hot and cold domestic potable water distribution, residential fire safety and radiant heating
- Provides easy installation
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
- Material: Crosslinked polyethylene PEX-a Engel Method; PEX 5006
- Standard Grade Hydrostatic Ratings (PPI): 200 Degrees F (93 Degrees C) at 80 psi; 180 Degrees F (82 Degrees C) at 100 psi; 73.4 Degrees F (23 Degrees C) at 160 psi 1/2", 3/4", and 1" AquaPEX White only: 120 Degrees F (49 Degrees C) at 130 psi
- Linear Expansion Rate: 1.10"/10 Degrees F (12 Degrees C)/100'
- Inner Diameter: 1.054"
- Outer Diameter: 1.375"
- Weight: 34.0 bs.
Limited 10 Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.