- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo F1091750 Pre-sleeved AquaPEX Blue Tubing 400 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Plumbing, 3/4"
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. Pre-sleeved AquaPEX 3/4", 400-ft. Blue coil tubing (F1091750) is commonly used in hot and cold water distribution systems. The high-density polyethylene corrugated sleeve provides the protection for installations involving concrete slabs or soil, and also allows for removal and replacement of tubing if required.The installer can tie Pre-sleeved AquaPEX tubing to rebar with standard steel wire or other fastening devices. Pre-sleeved AquaPEX tubing will fit in all Uponor concrete floor tube brackets.Additional Information:Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
- Used in hot and cold water distribution systems
- 3/4", 400-ft. Blue coil tubing
- Provides the protection for installations involving concrete slabs or soil, and also allows for removal and replacement of tubing if required
- Provides easy installation
- 10 Year Warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
- Material: High-density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Application Temperature Continuous Operation of Sleeve: 5 Degrees F (15 Degrees C)
- 200 Degrees F (93 Degrees C)
- AquaPEX plus tubing: PEX-a Engel Method
- Standard Grade Hydrostatic Ratings (PPI): 200 Degrees F (93 Degrees C) at 80 psi; 180 Degrees F (82 Degrees C) at 100 psi; 73.4 Degrees F (23 Degrees C) at 160 psi 1/2" AquaPEX plus tubing only: 120 Degrees F (49 Degrees C) at 130 psi
- Linear Expansion Rate: 1.10"/10 Degrees F (12 Degrees C)/100'
- S102.2 Flame Spread: 25 or less
- S102.2 Smoke Developed: 50 or less
- ASTM E 84 Flame Spread: 25 or less
- ASTM E 84 Smoke Developed: 50 or less
- Inner: 1.13"
- Outer: 1.36"
- Weight: 74.50 lbs
- Limited 10 Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.