Uponor Wirsbo F1092750 Pre-sleeved AquaPEX Red Tubing 400 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Plumbing, 3/4"
Ask a Question
About this Product
| Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. Pre-sleeved AquaPEX 3/4", 400-ft. Red coil tubing (F1092750) is commonly used in hot and cold water distribution systems. The high-density polyethylene corrugated sleeve provides the protection for installations involving concrete slabs or soil, and also allows for removal and replacement of tubing if required.|
The installer can tie Pre-sleeved AquaPEX tubing to rebar with standard steel wire or other fastening devices. Pre-sleeved AquaPEX tubing will fit in all Uponor concrete floor tube brackets.
Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
| Features:• Used in hot and cold water distribution systems|
• 3/4", 400-ft. Red coil tubing
• Provides the protection for installations involving concrete slabs or soil, and also allows for removal and replacement of tubing if required
• Provides easy installation
• 10 Year Warranty
• Manufactured in the United States
| Specifications:• Material: High-density Polyethylene (HDPE)|
• Application Temperature Continuous Operation of Sleeve: 5 Degrees F (15 Degrees C) • 200 Degrees F (93 Degrees C)
• AquaPEX plus tubing: PEX-a Engel Method
• Standard Grade Hydrostatic Ratings (PPI): 200 Degrees F (93 Degrees C) at 80 psi; 180 Degrees F (82 Degrees C) at 100 psi; 73.4 Degrees F (23 Degrees C) at 160 psi 1/2" AquaPEX plus tubing only: 120 Degrees F (49 Degrees C) at 130 psi
• Linear Expansion Rate: 1.10"/10 Degrees F (12 Degrees C)/100'
• CAN/ULC • S102.2 Flame Spread: 25 or less
• CAN/ULC • S102.2 Smoke Developed: 50 or less
• ASTM E 84 Flame Spread: 25 or less
• ASTM E 84 Smoke Developed: 50 or less
• Inner: 1.13
• Outer: 1.36
• Weight: 74.50 lbs.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: