- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo F1100750 AquaPEX White Tubing 500 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Plumbing, Radiant Heating & Cooling, 3/4"
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Uponor Wisbro F1100750 AquaPEX White Tubing 500 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Plumbing, Radiant Heating & Cooling, 3/4"
Looking to outfit your water delivery system with a more modern, reliable tubing solution? Take the most effective route to achieving perfection with the Uponor Wisbro F1100750 AquaPEX White Tubing 500 Ft Coil (PEX-a). This fantastic tubing features the heavily resilient PEX coating that you’re looking for from an industry-leading product, as well as a spec sheet long enough to impress any contractor. And, with 500 feet of this superior tubing at your disposal, you’ll never have to worry about running out of tubing in the middle of a big job.
Uponor Wisbro F1100750 tubing is functional at all different temperatures and PSIs, never compromising and never yielding under stress. Have peace of mind knowing that your specifications are, they’ll always be met with resilience.
If you’re the kind of person who likes reliability, but likes being prepared even more, you’ll take comfort in the Uponor Wisbro F1100750 ten-year warranty. Not only does this protect the tubing from rips or tears, but also shows you that this product is built to outlast all others.* Listings: 1/2", 3/4", 1" UL 1821; ULC/ORD - C 199 PInstall using ProPEX fittings.*California residents: Check with your local building department for use of PEX tubing in plumbing applications.
- Suitable for use in hydronic heating applications used for hot and cold domestic potable water distribution, residential fire safety and radiant heating
- Provides easy installation
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
- Material: Crosslinked polyethylene PEX-a Engel Method; PEX 5006
- Standard Grade Hydrostatic Ratings (PPI): 200 Degrees F (93 Degrees C) at 80 psi; 180 Degrees F (82 Degrees C) at 100 psi; 73.4 Degrees F (23 Degrees C) at 160 psi 1/2", 3/4", and 1" AquaPEX White only: 120 Degrees F (49 Degrees C) at 130 psi
- Linear Expansion Rate: 1.10"/10 Degrees F (12 Degrees C)/100'
- Inner Diameter: 0.671"
- Outer Diameter: 0.875"
- Weight: 54.0 lbs.
- Limited 10 Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.