Uponor Wirsbo F1120375 AquaPEX White Tubing 1,000 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Fire Safety, Plumbing, Radiant Heating & Cooling, 3/8"
Ask a Question
About this Product
| Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. AQUAPEX 3/8" tubing, 1000-ft. White coil (F1120375) is suitable for use in hydronic heating applications used for hot and cold domestic potable water distribution, residential fire safety and radiant heating where the system contains no ferrous corrodible components or where any ferrous components are isolated from the tubing. The AQUAPEX tubing is manufactured and listed to ASTM F876 and F877 and CSA B137.5, certified to NSF Standards 14 and 61 and listed by the Hydrostatic Stress Board of PPI at 200 Degrees F at 80 psi, 180 Degrees F at 100 psi and 73.4 Degrees F at 160 psi. Wirsbo AQUAPEX tubing (1/2", 3/4" and 1" sizes only) is listed to UL 1821 and ULC/ORD C199P and carries an additional rating of 120 Degrees F at 130 psi.|
Install using ProPEX fittings.
Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
| Features:• Suitable for use in hydronic heating applications used for hot and cold domestic potable water distribution, residential fire safety and radiant heating|
• 3/8" tubing, 1000-ft. White coil
• Provides easy installation
• 10 Year Warranty
• Manufactured in the United States
| Specifications:• Material: Crosslinked polyethylene PEX-a Engel Method; PEX 5006|
• Standard Grade Hydrostatic Ratings (PPI): 200 Degrees F (93 Degrees C) at 80 psi; 180 Degrees F (82 Degrees C) at 100 psi; 73.4 Degrees F (23 Degrees C) at 160 psi 1/2", 3/4", and 1" AquaPEX White only: 120 Degrees F (49 Degrees C) at 130 psi
• Linear Expansion Rate: 1.10"/10 Degrees F (12 Degrees C)/100'
• Inner Diameter: 0.350"
• Outer Diameter: 0.500"
• Weight: 44.0 lbs.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: