- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo F1120500 AquaPEX White Tubing 1,000 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Fire Safety, Plumbing, Radiant Heating & Cooling, 1/2"
About the Uponor Wisbro F1120500 AquaPEX White Tubing 1,000 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Fire Safety, Plumbing, Radiant Heating & Cooling, 1/2"
The pinnacle of heating and cooling quality can be yours with the Uponor Wisbro F1120500 AquaPEX White Tubing 1,000 Ft Coil (PEX-a). This modern solution to potable water applications will bring your home’s heating and cooling system, as well as a number of other miscellaneous applications, into the 21st century. It’s designed to be resilient, reliable and all-around sturdy when it comes to consistent use and important connections. For example, more fire safety systems than ever rely on the innovative design of PEX tubing to keep residents of both commercial and private buildings safe.
The Uponor Wisbro F1120500 sports 1,000 feet of tubing per unit, making it a great solution to large projects. Thanks to its flexibility and resilience under pressure, you’ll also be able to use this product just about anywhere, meaning you’ll never have to compromise when it comes to installation.
Be warned that the Uponor Wisbro F1120500 should not be used in water systems that include ferrous elements. It is designed for use in both hot and col applications though and will continue to yield great results, even long after its standard ten-year warranty has expired.*California residents: Check with your local building department for use of PEX tubing in plumbing applications.
- Model: F1120500
- Color: White
- Tubing Size: 1/2"
- Coil Length: 1000 Feet
- Listed: ASTM F876 and F877 and CSA B137.5; UL 1821 and ULC/ORD C199P and carries additional rating of 120 Degrees F at 130psi
- Certified: NSF Standards 14 and 61
- Hydrostatic Stress Board (PPI): 200 Degrees F at 80 psi; 180 Degrees F at 100 psi; 73.4 Degrees F at 160 psi
- Limited 10 Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.