- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo F2040500 AquaPEX Red Tubing 100 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Plumbing, 1/2"
Earn 4 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Uponor Wisbro F2040500 AquaPEX Red Tubing 100 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Plumbing, 1/2"
Rely on the most flexible, versatile tubing on the market for your next heating or cooling application. Trust in the Uponor Wisbro F2040500 AquaPEX Red Tubing 100 Ft Coil (PEX-a) to keep your system functioning at peak levels day after day without fail. Thanks to the innovative technology used to craft the PEX layer of this tubing product, you can be sure that no other product on the market will be as versatile as this one – nor be able to be used in such a wide range of applications.
From fire safety systems to hydronic heating projects and everything in between, the Uponor Wisbro F2040500 is perfect for any project. Because it’s approved for use with both hot and cold water systems and can handle the constant wear and tear of use, you’ll be delighted with the fact that any system featuring this solution will function smoothly for years to come.
Even past the ten-year standard warranty, the Uponor Wisbro F2040500 will continue to operate like a dream. It’s crafted to be resistant to tears, cracks and other breaks. Take caution around ferrous elements however – this product is meant for projects with isolated ferrous elements not in contact with the tubing.*California residents: Check with your local building department for use of PEX tubing in plumbing applications.
- Model: F2040500
- Color: Red
- Tubing Size: 1/2"
- Coil Length: 100 Feet
- Listed: ASTM F876 and F877 and CSA B137.5; UL 1821 and ULC/ORD C199P and carries additional rating of 120 Degrees F at 130psi
- Certified: NSF Standards 14 and 61
- Hydrostatic Stress Board (PPI): 200 Degrees F at 80 psi; 180 Degrees F at 100 psi; 73.4 Degrees F at 160 psi
- Limited 10 Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.