- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo F2040750 AquaPEX Red Tubing 100 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Plumbing, 3/4"
Earn 8 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Uponor Wisbro F2040750 AquaPEX Red Tubing 100 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Plumbing, 3/4"
If you’re faced with a project that requires a ¾” tubing solution, trust in nothing but the best for your venture. The Uponor Wisbro F2040750 AquaPEX Red Tubing 100 Ft Coil (PEX-a) goes above and beyond the normal expectations of a tubing application to deliver stellar performance for years to come. The PEX coating of this product enables it to be strong and resilient, without sacrificing flexibility and maneuverability. Contractors looking for the best of both worlds – strength and manipulation – choose this product as their first choice.
Colored red for easy identification, Uponor Wisbro F2040750 tubing makes it easy to delegate your potable water flows based on temperature. Complement a blue coil with this red unit to show hot and cold water systems at work. Or, use this product for a fire safety system to illustrate the most important water line for safety purposes.
However you decide to use Uponor Wisbro F2040750 tubing, take comfort in the fact that it comes backed by both an industry-leading name and a standard ten-year warranty, giving you the freedom to no longer worry about your potable water systems.*California residents: Check with your local building department for use of PEX tubing in plumbing applications.
- Model: F2040750
- Color: Red
- Tubing Size: 3/4"
- Coil Length: 100 Feet
- Listed: ASTM F876 and F877 and CSA B137.5; UL 1821 and ULC/ORD C199P and carries additional rating of 120 Degrees F at 130psi
- Certified: NSF Standards 14 and 61
- Hydrostatic Stress Board (PPI): 200 Degrees F at 80 psi; 180 Degrees F at 100 psi; 73.4 Degrees F at 160 psi
- Limited 10 Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.