- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo F2060750 AquaPEX Red Tubing 300 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Plumbing, 3/4"
Earn 24 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Uponor Wisbro F2060750 AquaPEX Red Tubing 300 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Plumbing, 3/4"
Choosing the right materials for a water transport system is the most important step. Make sure you’ve got the best materials at your disposal and choose the Uponor Wisbro F2060750 AquaPEX Red Tubing 300 Ft Coil (PEX-a). This 300-foot coil of ¾” tubing is essential for the most reliable systems, no mater what they might be. It can stand up to constant wear and tear without compromising and will never develop flaws under stress. It’s extremely flexible and can be installed where other tubing systems just don’t do the trick.
Because it’s so reliable, Uponor Wisbro F2060750 tubing is often used in very important potable water systems, as well other non-ferrous applications. Its red coloring makes it a great candidate for fire safety systems and other applications that need a quick identifying feature.
Also applicable to hydronic heating uses, Uponor Wisbro F2060750 tubing is great for both new installations and retrofits. It’s backed by an industry-leading name, as well as a limited ten-year warranty that protects it against unforeseen circumstances. Have peace of mind in all of your tubing projects by making this product your first choice.*California residents: Check with your local building department for use of PEX tubing in plumbing applications.
- Model: F2060750
- Color: Red
- Tubing Size: 3/4"
- Coil Length: 300 Feet
- Listed: ASTM F876 and F877 and CSA B137.5; UL 1821 and ULC/ORD C199P and carries additional rating of 120 Degrees F at 130psi
- Certified: NSF Standards 14 and 61
- Hydrostatic Stress Board (PPI): 200 Degrees F at 80 psi; 180 Degrees F at 100 psi; 73.4 Degrees F at 160 psi
- Limited 10 Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.