- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo F2101000 AquaPEX Red Tubing 500 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Plumbing, 1"
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. The Uponor AquaPEX red tubing (F2101000) is specifically used in hot and cold portable domestic water distribution, Uponor residential fire safety systems, and radiant heating systems containing no ferrous corrodible components. Wirsbo AQUAPEX plus tubing coils and straight lengths are available in red and blue. Wirsbo AQUAPEX plus tubing is manufactured and listed to ASTM F876 and F877 and CSA B137.5, certified to NSF Standards 14 and 61 and listed by the Hydrostatic Stress Board of PPI at 200 Degrees F at 80 psi, 180 Degrees F at 100 psi and 73.4 Degrees F at 160 psi.Approved fittings are ProPEX and APRAdditional Information:Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
- Used in hot and cold potable domestic water distribution, Uponor residential fire safety systems, and radiant heating systems containing no ferrous corrodible components
- Available in red and blue
- Provides easy installation
- 10 Year Warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
- Material: Crosslinked polyethylene PEX-a Engel Method; PEX 5006
- Standard Grade Hydrostatic Ratings (PPI): 200 Degrees F (93 Degrees C) at 80 psi; 180 Degrees F (82 Degrees C) at 100 psi; 73.4 Degrees F (23 Degrees C) at 160 psi
- Linear Expansion Rate: 1.10"/10 Degrees F (12 Degrees C)/100'
- Inner Diameter: 0.862"
- Outer Diameter: 1.125"
- Weight: 93.0 lbs
- Standards: CSA B137.5; ASTM F876; ASTM F2023; ASTM F877; ASTM F1960; ASTM-E84; ASTM-E119/UL 263
- Codes: IPC; UPC; NSPC; NPC of Canada
- Limited 10 Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers