- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo F2120500 AquaPEX Red Tubing 1,000 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Plumbing, 1/2"
Earn 46 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Uponor Wisbro F2120500 AquaPEX Red Tubing 1,000 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Plumbing, 1/2"
Looking for an easy way to create a distinguishable, reliable solution for your tubing project? No matter what you’re trying to achieve, Uponor Wisbro F2120500 AquaPEX Red Tubing 1,000 Ft Coil (PEX-a) can help make it a reality. This stellar product offers a multitude of great features that make it a favorite among professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Flexible, resilient and easily identified – you couldn’t ask for anything more out of a PEX tubing element.
Use Uponor Wisbro F2120500 in both hot and cold water applications for phenomenal results either way. As long as your water system is void of ferrous elements, you’ll never have any issues with this high-quality solution. In fact, many important commercial systems, such as fire safety installations, make use of this tubing on a daily basis.
Nothing says quality like Uponor Wisbro F2120500 tubing. It’s dependable like no other brand on the market and comes backed by a ten-year warranty just in case of unforeseen circumstances. Make sure you’re project is completed right the first time with this unparalleled product.*California residents: Check with your local building department for use of PEX tubing in plumbing applications.
- Model: F2120500
- Color: Red
- Tubing Size: 1/2"
- Coil Length: 1000 Feet
- Listed: ASTM F876 and F877 and CSA B137.5; UL 1821 and ULC/ORD C199P and carries additional rating of 120 Degrees F at 130psi
- Certified: NSF Standards 14 and 61
- Hydrostatic Stress Board (PPI): 200 Degrees F at 80 psi; 180 Degrees F at 100 psi; 73.4 Degrees F at 160 psi
- Limited 10 Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.