- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo F3040500 AquaPEX Blue Tubing 100 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Plumbing, 1/2"
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Uponor Wisbro F3040500 AquaPEX Blue Tubing 100 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Plumbing, 1/2"
Looking to distinguish the different water systems in your home? The easiest way to do this is with Uponor Wisbro F3040500 AquaPEX Blue Tubing 100 Ft Coil (PEX-a). Because it’s made with blue PEX materials, you can easily apply it to cold water sources to make an easy distinction at all times. Because it’s also highly flexible, yet resilient and sturdy, this product can be used for just about any application to great effect. It allows for perfect installation in cramped spaces, around sharp turns and even in places where external elements can be a factor.
Uponor Wisbro F3040500 tubing isn’t just limited to cold water applications though – it also supports hot water systems and hydronic heating situations. Crafted for both residential and commercial uses, you should have no problem using this 100-foot coil to an unparalleled success rate.
When it comes to quality, dependability and price, nothing even comes close to Uponor Wisbro F3040500 tubing. PEX technology makes it one of the strongest tubing systems on the market today and its included ten-year warranty gives you further assurance that this product will stand the test of time to deliver continuously exceptional results.*California residents: Check with your local building department for use of PEX tubing in plumbing applications.
- Model: F3040500
- Color: Blue
- Tubing Size: 1/2"
- Coil Length: 100 Feet
- Listed: ASTM F876 and F877 and CSA B137.5; UL 1821 and ULC/ORD C199P and carries additional rating of 120 Degrees F at 130psi
- Certified: NSF Standards 14 and 61
- Hydrostatic Stress Board (PPI): 200 Degrees F at 80 psi; 180 Degrees F at 100 psi; 73.4 Degrees F at 160 psi
- Limited 10 Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.