- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo F3040750 AquaPEX Blue Tubing 100 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Plumbing, 3/4"
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Uponor Wisbro F3040750 AquaPEX Blue Tubing 100 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Plumbing, 3/4"
Made for both commercial and private residential applications, Uponor Wisbro F3040750 AquaPEX Blue Tubing 100 Ft Coil (PEX-a) is an industry leading tubing solution for just about any major project. Because of its PEX coating and resilient flexibility, more contractors rely on this product for a permanent solution to potable water systems. It also supports both hot and cold water systems, including hydronic-heating applications, with ease and fluidity.
Color-coded blue for easy identification, many users find it useful to match Uponor Wisbro F3040750 tubing with their cold water systems. This color coordination cuts down on identification times and allows for complete identification in a pinch. This product is so useful in fact, that many commercial buildings now employ it in their fire safety systems.
Uponor Wisbro F3040750 tubing is best used in a non-ferrous water environment and comes with a standard ten-year warranty against any flaws or breaks. Trust in the long history of an industry-leading company and their attention to design and innovative new technologies to give you peace of mind when using this product.*California residents: Check with your local building department for use of PEX tubing in plumbing applications.
- Model: F3040750
- Color: Blue
- Tubing Size: 3/4"
- Coil Length: 100 Feet
- Listed: ASTM F876 and F877 and CSA B137.5; UL 1821 and ULC/ORD C199P and carries additional rating of 120 Degrees F at 130psi
- Certified: NSF Standards 14 and 61
- Hydrostatic Stress Board (PPI): 200 Degrees F at 80 psi; 180 Degrees F at 100 psi; 73.4 Degrees F at 160 psi
- Limited 10 Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.