- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo F3060750 AquaPEX Blue Tubing 300 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Plumbing, 3/4"
Earn 24 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Uponor Wisbro F3060750 AquaPEX Blue Tubing 300 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Plumbing, 3/4"
If you’re looking for a trusted tubing material to be used in projects big or small, look no further than the Uponor Wisbro F3060750 AquaPEX Blue Tubing 300 Ft Coil (PEX-a). What makes this product so exceptionally perfect for both residential and commercial applications is its ability to be both flexible and resilient, without compromising integrity. It’s so trust in fact, that it’s often used in large scale fire safety systems in which dependability is a necessity at all times.
Thanks to the PEX coating of the Uponor Wisbro F3060750, you can be sure that it will stand up to daily wear and tear tirelessly for decades to come – all the while maintaining its composure and unrelenting strength. It’s even applicable to both hot and cold water systems, showing its versatility.
A perfect fit for any non-ferrous water system, Uponor Wisbro F3060750 tubing is also great in hydronic heating applications. Trust in this industry-leading product to give you unparalleled performance throughout the duration of any project. Even after its ten-year warranty expires, you can trust that this product will still hold strong.*California residents: Check with your local building department for use of PEX tubing in plumbing applications.
- Model: F3060750
- Color: Blue
- Tubing Size: 3/4"
- Coil Length: 300 Feet
- Listed: ASTM F876 and F877 and CSA B137.5; UL 1821 and ULC/ORD C199P and carries additional rating of 120 Degrees F at 130psi
- Certified: NSF Standards 14 and 61
- Hydrostatic Stress Board (PPI): 200 Degrees F at 80 psi; 180 Degrees F at 100 psi; 73.4 Degrees F at 160 psi
- Limited 10 Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.