- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo LF2500600 1" Copper Manifold with LF Brass 1/2" ProPEX Ball Valve, 6 outlets
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Uponor Wirsbo LF2500600 1" Copper Manifold with LF Brass 1/2" ProPEX Ball Valve, 6 outlets
The Uponor Wirsbo LF2500600 helps you make a complete, lead-free connection between the inlet and faucet. ProPEX, Uponor’s exclusive fitting system offers a sturdy, strong solution that is led-free and requires no use of torches, glues, gauges or solvents. This convenient and technology-drive valve is a must-have for your plumbing needs.
Sections on the Uponor Wirsbo LF2500600 can sweat together and this will increase the amount of outlets. Use a regular 1 inch copper coupling to achieve this. Both of the ends are copper pipe size, so be certain to use copper end caps, coupling, or transition fittings to ensure the correct system connection.
The Uponor Wirsbo LF2500600 requires a ProPEX tool and ProPEX rings that you need to purchase separately. Also, if you do any bending of the manifold within 6 inches requires a Tube Talon or Bend Support. Order today and perhaps you’ll do so in time to get same-day shipping!Note: ProPEX Tool is required ProPEX Rings must be purchased separately. Any bend within 6 inches of the ProPEX connection to the manifold requires the use of a Tube Talon (F7050750) or Bend Support (A5110500 and A5150500).
- Lead-free compliance to meet state lead-free legislation, and exceed the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act
- ProPEX Tool is required ProPEX Rings must be purchased separately
- Number of Outlets: 6.0
- Number of Outlets (Cold): 6.0
- Number of Outlets (Hot): 6.0
- Size: 1/2"
- PEX Size: 1/2"
- Inlet Type: Sweat (CxC)
- Application: Plumbing
- Inlet Size: 1"
- Outlet Size: 1/2"
- Outlet Type: PEX
- Fitting System Compatibility: Expander (ProPEX)
- Tubing Compatibility: PEX
- Limited 10-Year Through Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.