Uponor Wirsbo Copper Manifold with 3/4" ProPEX Ball & Balancing Valves - Radiant Heating & Cooling, 2" x 4' (12 Outlets)
Uponor Wirsbo Q2821275
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. Uponors 2" x 4' Copper Manifold with 3/4" ProPEX Ball and Balancing Valves, 12 outlet (Q2821275) is made of type L copper and features 5/8" and 3/4" nominal branches that are 4 inches in the center. The manifold is available in 12-outlet configurations and is used for radiant heating projects. The manifold has a 2" copper sweat fitting adapter supply connection and 3/4" nominal branches. The maximum recommended flow to the manifold based on manifold body diameter is 45 gpm.
Any product designed to mount 2" copper pipe may be used as a mounting bracket.
Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
Features:• Made of type L copper
• 5/8" and 3/4" nominal branches that are 4 inches on center
• Manifold is available in 12-outlet configurations
Specifications:• Manifold Body: Type L Copper
• Ball Valve: 360 Brass
• Manifold Body Size: 2.0"
• Maximum Temperature (no pressure): 320 Degrees F (160 Degrees C)
• Maximum Working Temperature/Pressure: 210 Degrees F (99 Degrees C) at 150 psi
• Maximum Flow Rate: 45 gpm
• Ball Valve Cv: 5/8" outlet - 6.60 , 3/4" outlet - 6.70
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: