- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo Q4350500 ProPEX EP Plug - Plumbing, Radiant Heating & Cooling, 1/2" (25 Pack)
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Uponor Wirsbo Q4350500 ProPEX EP Plug - Plumbing, Radiant Heating & Cooling, 1/2"
Need to create a stopping point in your tubing without creating a problem for the rest of the system? The Uponor Wirsbo Q4350500 ProPEX EP Plug can help you make quick work of any scenario that involves a tubing plug and will be a permanent addition instead of just a quick fix. What’s more, thanks to its sleek design and quality craftsmanship, this plug allows you to make adjustments on the fly for timely fixes or last minute modifications.
The Uponor Wirsbo Q4350500 is comprised of PEX EP material, which means that it’s one of the most resilient solutions on the market and a surefire fix even in extreme conditions. It can function in radiant heating applications that reach 320-degrees or 210-degrees at 150 psi.
Let the Uponor Wirsbo Q4350500 be a clear solution to your tubing application. Its unparalleled craftsmanship and well-researched design make it a professional choice for the long haul.Note: ProPEX Tool is required (Not Included), ProPEX Rings sold separately.Additional Information:Manufacturers Specification Sheet (PDF File)
- Model: Q4350500
- Material: UDEL Polysulfone, 20 percent Glass-reinforced (1/2"-1"); Acudel Polysulfone (1 1/4"-2")
- Maximum Temperature (no pressure): 320 Degrees F (160 Degrees C)
- Maximum Working Temperature/Pressure: 210 Degrees F (99 Degrees C) at 150 psi
- Limited 18-Month Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.