- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo Q4757557 ProPEX EP Reducing Tee Fitting - Plumbing, Radiant Heat & Cooling, 3/4" x 1/2" x 3/4" PEX
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 12 pieces purchased.
Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. The Q4757557 ProPEX Engineered Plastic Reducing Tee, 3/4" PEX x 1/2" PEX x 3/4" PEX are for use in hot and cold domestic potable water systems. Each end features an Uponor ProPEX Fitting for connections to Uponor PEX tubing. The branch size is listed last in the part description.Note: ProPEX Tool is required (Not Included), ProPEX Rings sold separately.Additional Information:Manufacturers Specification Sheet (PDF File)
- Model: Q4757557
- Material: UDEL Polysulfone, 20 percent Glass-reinforced (1/2" - 1"); Acudel Polysulfone (1 1/4" - 1 1/2") Radel Polyphenylsufone (2")
- Maximum Temperature (no pressure): 320 Degrees F (160 Degrees C)
- Maximum Working Temperature/Pressure: 210 Degrees F (99 Degrees C) at 150 psi
- Limited 10-Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.