Uponor Wirsbo ProPEX EP Reducer Coupling, 1/2" PEX x 3/4" PEX
Uponor Wirsbo Q4775075
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Uponor Wirsbo Q4775075 ProPEX EP Reducer Coupling, 1/2" PEX x 3/4" PEX
The Uponor Wirsbo Q4775075 is a dynamic and versatile coupling that can be used with hot and cold domestic potable water systems, as well as in radiant heating and cooling systems. With such a wide array of use for this part, every professional must have many of these in their tool boxes, tool belts, or supply rooms.
Every end of the coupling on the Uponor Wirsbo Q4775075 is manufactured with Uponor ProPEX fittings. This allows you to make connections to hePEX plus or AquaPEX tubing. Please be sure to note that a ProPEX tool is required and you will need to purchase that separately if you don’t already have one.
The Uponor Wirsbo Q4775075 helps you reduce the number of connections, enhances performance and delivery of water, and is amazingly unaffected by harsh or aggressive water conditions. Same day shipping may be available and a 10 year limited warranty is included.
Note: ProPEX Tool is required. ProPEX Rings sold separately
Features:• Offers system flexibility; fully serviceable and expandable in the field
• Offers additional plumbing design options
• Reduces number of connections
• Enhances water performance and delivery
• No corrosion, pitting, scaling or other issues associated with copper or brass
• Unaffected by aggressive water issues
• Addresses NSF lead content initiatives and code issuesf
Specifications:• Size: 1/2" x 3/4"
• PEX Size: 1/2" 3/4"
• Application: Heating / Plumbing
• Material: Engineered Plastic
• Max Temp (F): 320°F
• Max Operating Temp: 210°F
• Max. Working Pressure: 150 psi
• Fitting System Compatibility: Expander (ProPEX)
• Tubing Compatibility: hePEX plus AquaPEX
• Standards Met: ASTM F1960 / ASTM F877 / CAN/CSA B137.5
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: