- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo Q4777575 ProPEX EP Coupling Fitting - Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, 3/4" x 3/4" PEX
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 17 pieces purchased.
Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. The Q4777575 ProPEX Engineered Plastic Coupling, 3/4" PEX x 3/4" PEX is for use in hot and cold domestic potable water systems. Fittings are also approved for use in radiant heating systems. Each end of the coupling is manufactured with an Uponor ProPEX Fitting for connections to Wirsbo hePEX plus tubing or Wirsbo AQUAPEX tubing. Makes PEX to PEX connections.Note: ProPEX Tool is required (Not Included), ProPEX Rings sold separately.Additional Information:Manufacturers Specification Sheet (PDF File)
- Model: Q4777575
- Material: UDEL Polysulfone, 20 percent Glass-reinforced
- Maximum Temperature (no pressure): 320 Degrees F (160 Degrees C)
- Maximum Working Temperature/Pressure: 210 Degrees F (99 Degrees C) at 150 psi
- Limited 10-Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.