VELUX QPF 2246 2005 Skylight, 25 1/2" W x 491/2" H Fixed Pan-Flashed w/Tempered LowE3 Glass
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Velux QPF 2246 2005 Skylight, 22-1/2 x 46-1/2" Fixed Pan-Flashed w/Tempered LowE3 Glass
The Velux QPF 2246 2005 22-1/2 x 30-1/2 in. Fixed Pan-Flashed Skylight with Tempered LowE3 Glass. Velux offers you energy-efficient skylights, which bring sunlight into your rooms and illuminate the space without the use of excess electricity. Velux fixed pan-flashed skylight helps you decrease the need for electricity, bringing natural light into your house. Installation of Velux QPF 2246 2005 skylight is easy, it does not need any caulk or sealants. Installation hardware is also included. You will increase the brightness and beauty of a room, decreasing the need for electricity.
Flashing included, blinds not included.
- Designed for use with roofing sealant based installation with thin roofing materials, like asphalt shingles
- Solar powered blind is operated by radio frequency keypad (included) that will work from anywhere in the room
- Consider upgrading to Solar Powered Fresh Air Skylight (model VSS) to bring both natural sunlight and fresh air into your home using only the power of the sun, plus it is eligible for 30 percent federal tax credit, making it very affordable
- Features tempered energy efficient, Low-E3, argon-filled, dual glass panes
- This skylight is designed for use with roofing sealant based installation with thin roofing materials like asphalt shingles
- Energy-efficient, LoE3 tempered glass has argon-filled dual-glass panes to help reduce energy costs
- This skylight meets Energy Star approval guidelines for energy efficiency in all climatic regions of the US
- Integrated gaskets drain condensation to the outside
- Can be mounted on roofs with minimum pitch of 14 degrees and maximum pitch of 60 degrees
- Manual blind and installation hardware are included
- Manual control rod for blinds (ZXT 200) is sold separately for out-of-reach applications
- 20 year warranty on glass, 10 years on product, and years on blinds and controls
- Velux QPF 2246 dimensions for rough opening are 22-1/2 in. wide 46-1/2 in. tall actual product size is 24-3/16 in. wide 48-3/16 in. tall
- Assembled Depth: 3.5 in.
- Assembled Height: 48.19 in.
- Assembled Width: 24.19 in.
- Cladding Type: Aluminum
- Color Family: Gray
- Daylight area (sq.ft.) : 5.87
- Energy Star Qualified: North-Central, Northern, South-Central, Southern
- Frame Material: Wood
- Glazing type: Tempered glass
- Low-E (Y, N) : Yes
- Material: Glass
- Maximum roof pitch (degrees) : 60 in.
- Minimum roof pitch (degrees) : 14
- Product Depth: 3.5 in.
- Product Height: 48.19
- Product Weight (lb.) : 52.0 in.
- Product Width: 24.19
- Rough Opening Height: 46.5 in.
- Severe weather ready: Yes
- Skylight Mounting Type: Self Flashed
- Skylight Material: Glass
- U-Factor: 0.44
- UV protection (%) : 95.2
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: