VELUX VCE 4646 2004 Velux Skylight, 46-1/2 x 46-1/2" Electric Fresh Air-Venting Curb-Mount w/Laminated LowE3 Glass
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Velux VCE 4646 2004 Skylight, 46-1/2 x 46-1/2" Electric Fresh Air-Venting Curb-Mount w/Laminated LowE3 Glass
The Velux VCE 4646 2004 46-1/2 x 46-1/2 in. Electric Fresh Air Venting Curb-Mount Skylight with Laminated LowE3 Glass. The Velux VCE 3434 2004 Electric Fresh Air Venting Curb-Mount Skylight offers proper ventilation of your room. The Velux Fresh Air Skylights are energy-saving and stylish. They help you decrease the need for electricity, bringing natural light into your house improving air circulation. The Velux VCE 4646 2004 has protective aluminum cladding and also a streamlined design, which won't obstruct your roofline. This skylight size is appropriate to work with most types of site-built curbs, no matter if they are slightly out-of-square, pre-existing, or surrounded by unusually thick flashing and roofing material. Installation hardware, operator hook, and insect screen are included.
Please Note: Flashing and blinds not included.
- Inside curb dimensions for Velux VCE 4646 models are 46-1/2 in. x 46-1/2 in. and outside curb dimensions are 49-1/2 in. x 49-1/2 in.
- Qualifies for a 10-year "No Leak" installation warranty when installed with Velux ECL shingle roof or ECW tile roof flashing (sold separately) on a roof pitch between 10 and 60 degrees
- Features laminated Clean, Quiet & Safe glass with a Neat glass coating that keeps your skylight cleaner, reduces unwanted outside noise, is energy efficient, and has an extra glass pane for added safety
- Operated by a Velux Integra control pad (included) with easy touch screen control
- Consider adding a Velux solar powered blind, which is eligible for a 30 percent federal solar tax credit and allows you to control the light
- Consider upgrading to a Solar Powered Fresh Air Skylight (model VCS) to bring both natural light and fresh air into your home using only the power of the sun, plus it is eligible for a 30 percent federal solar tax credit, making it very affordable
- Assembled Depth: 5.625 in.
- Assembled Height: 50.56 in.
- Assembled Width: 50.56 in.
- Cladding Type: Aluminum
- Color Family: Gray
- Daylight area (sq.ft.) : 13.1
- Energy Star Qualified: North-Central, Northern, South-Central, Southern
- Frame Material: Wood
- Glazing type: Laminated glass
- Insect screen: Yes
- Low-E (Y, N) : Yes
- Material: Glass
- Maximum roof pitch (degrees) : 60 in.
- Minimum roof pitch (degrees) : 0 in.
- Operation: Push button
- Operation Type: Electric
- Product Depth: 5.625 in.
- Product Height: 50.56
- Product Weight (lb.) : 126.2
- Product Width: 50.56
- Remote Control: Yes
- Rotates for Cleaning: No
- Rough Opening Height: 46.5 in.
- Severe weather ready: Yes
- Skylight Mounting Type: Curb Mount
- Skylight Material: Glass
- Telescoping control rod: No
- U-Factor: 0.53
- UV protection (%) : 99.9
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: