- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
VELUX VCE 4646 2004 Skylight, 49 1/2" W x 49 1/2" H Electric Fresh Air-Venting Curb-Mount w/Laminated LowE3 Glass
Earn 180 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Velux VCE 4646 2004 Skylight, 46-1/2 x 46-1/2" Electric Fresh Air-Venting Curb-Mount w/Laminated LowE3 Glass
The Velux VCE 4646 2004 46-1/2 x 46-1/2 in. Electric Fresh Air Venting Curb-Mount Skylight with Laminated LowE3 Glass. The Velux VCE 3434 2004 Electric Fresh Air Venting Curb-Mount Skylight offers proper ventilation of your room. The Velux Fresh Air Skylights are energy-saving and stylish. They help you decrease the need for electricity, bringing natural light into your house improving air circulation. The Velux VCE 4646 2004 has protective aluminum cladding and also a streamlined design, which won't obstruct your roofline. This skylight size is appropriate to work with most types of site-built curbs, no matter if they are slightly out-of-square, pre-existing, or surrounded by unusually thick flashing and roofing material. Installation hardware, operator hook, and insect screen are included.
Please Note: Flashing and blinds not included.
- Inside curb dimensions for Velux VCE 4646 models are 46-1/2 in. x 46-1/2 in. and outside curb dimensions are 49-1/2 in. x 49-1/2 in.
- Qualifies for a 10-year "No Leak" installation warranty when installed with Velux ECL shingle roof or ECW tile roof flashing (sold separately) on a roof pitch between 10 and 60 degrees
- Features laminated Clean, Quiet & Safe glass with a Neat glass coating that keeps your skylight cleaner, reduces unwanted outside noise, is energy efficient, and has an extra glass pane for added safety
- Operated by a Velux Integra control pad (included) with easy touch screen control
- Consider adding a Velux solar powered blind, which is eligible for a 30 percent federal solar tax credit and allows you to control the light
- Consider upgrading to a Solar Powered Fresh Air Skylight (model VCS) to bring both natural light and fresh air into your home using only the power of the sun, plus it is eligible for a 30 percent federal solar tax credit, making it very affordable
- Assembled Depth: 5.625 in.
- Assembled Height: 50.56 in.
- Assembled Width: 50.56 in.
- Cladding Type: Aluminum
- Color Family: Gray
- Daylight area (sq.ft.) : 13.1
- Energy Star Qualified: North-Central, Northern, South-Central, Southern
- Frame Material: Wood
- Glazing type: Laminated glass
- Insect screen: Yes
- Low-E (Y, N) : Yes
- Material: Glass
- Maximum roof pitch (degrees) : 60 in.
- Minimum roof pitch (degrees) : 0 in.
- Operation: Push button
- Operation Type: Electric
- Product Depth: 5.625 in.
- Product Height: 50.56
- Product Weight (lb.) : 126.2
- Product Width: 50.56
- Remote Control: Yes
- Rotates for Cleaning: No
- Rough Opening Height: 46.5 in.
- Severe weather ready: Yes
- Skylight Mounting Type: Curb Mount
- Skylight Material: Glass
- Telescoping control rod: No
- U-Factor: 0.53
- UV protection (%) : 99.9
VELUX provides a wide-range of warranties for their skylights and related components, including flashing, blinds and glass. Depending on the product purchased, the following warranties may apply:
- 20 Year VELUX Insulating Glass Limited Warranty
- 10 Year VELUX Roof Windows, Skylights, and Flashing Limited Warranty
- 5 Year VELUX Blinds Limited Warranty
- 5 Year VELUX Manual, Solar, and Electric Controls Limited Warranty
- 10 Year "No Leak" Installation Limited Warranty
- 10 Year Hail Breakage Limited Warranty (for VELUX skylights with Clean, Quiet & Safe glass only)
These warranties only apply if the product is finished, installed, operated and maintained strictly in accordance with VELUX instructions or other instructions furnished with the Covered Product. Westside Wholesale recommends a professional installation by a CERTIFIED INSTALLER to ensure that the product is protected by these warranties.
Normal wear and tear is not covered by VELUX's warranties, nor are problems arising from failure to properly maintain the product. The warranty on insulated glass is void if any film is applied to the glass surface. Other restrictions apply, so be sure to read the included warranty information packaged with the product.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.