VELUX VSS C06 2004 Skylight, 21 x 45-3/4" Solar Powered Fresh Air-Venting Deck-Mount w/Laminated LowE3 Glass
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Velux VSS C06 2004 Skylight, 21 x 45-3/4" Solar Powered Fresh Air-Venting Deck-Mount w/Laminated LowE3 Glass
The Velux VSS C06 2004 21 x 45-3/4 in. Solar Powered Fresh Air Venting Deck-Mount Skylight with Laminated LowE3 Glass. The Velux VSS C06 2004 Fresh Air Venting Deck-Mount Skylights are made to help you save the energy consumption, as they use only the power of the sun. You need only solar energy to control the light in a room. The Velux skylights offer proper ventilation of your rooms. Brand new solar-powered design of Velux skylight features a solar panel that uses the daylight to recharge a highly efficient battery powered operator and control system. solar panel can work even on cloudy days and with indirect light, as it does not need to be exposed to direct sunlight to function.
- Eligible for 30 percent federal solar tax credit on both product and installation costs, making this product very affordable
- Qualifies for 10-year "No Leak" installation warranty when installed with Velux ECL shingle roof or ECW tile roof flashing (sold separately) on roof pitch between 10 and 60 degrees
- Operated by an advanced radio frequency remote (included) so no wiring or electrician is required, making installation easy and more cost effective
- An integrated rain sensor will close the skylight automatically, in case of inclement weather
- Features energy efficient, Low-E3, argon-filled, laminated glass with an extra glass pane for added safety
- Consider adding Velux solar powered blind, which is eligible for 30 percent federal solar tax credit and allows you to control the light
- For C06 models, rough opening dimensions should equal 21 in. for width and 45-3/4 in. for height
- Please note: we recommend and most building codes require laminated glass for out of reach applications.
- Assembled Depth: 5 in.
- Assembled Height: 46.25 in.
- Assembled Width: 21.5 in.
- Cladding Type: Aluminum
- Color Family: Gray
- Daylight area (sq.ft.) : 4.38
- Energy Star Qualified: North-Central, Northern, South-Central, Southern
- Frame Material: Wood
- Glazing type: Laminated glass
- Insect screen: Yes
- Low-E (Y, N) : Yes
- Material: Glass
- Maximum roof pitch (degrees) : 85 in.
- Minimum roof pitch (degrees) : 14
- Operation: Push button
- Operation Type: Solar
- Product Depth: 5
- Product Height: 46.25
- Product Weight (lb.) : 60.6
- Product Width: 21.5 in.
- Remote Control: Yes
- Rotates for Cleaning: No
- Rough Opening Height: 45.75 in.
- Severe weather ready: Yes
- Skylight Mounting Type: Deck Mount
- Skylight Material: Glass
- Telescoping control rod: No
- U-Factor: 0.42
- UV protection (%) : 99.9
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: