- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Vornado 530B (CR1-0073-06) Fan, 3-Speed Compact Air Circulator - Black
Get 5% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Vornado 530B Three Speed Black Compact Air Circulator
With three speeds to offer a more powerful impact, the Vornado 530B Three Speed Black Compact Air Circulator produces even, cool air with a blast reaching as far as 65 feet.
The compact yet efficient circulator has a unique signature grill and deep pitched propeller that aerodynamically circulates a room’s air, eliminating hot or cold spots for an even, comfortable temperature. The Vornado 530B Three Speed Black Compact Air Circulator uses cutting-edge technology to produce a powerful vortex blast for a cooler environment. Instead of blowing air, the circulator twists and manipulates airflow to produce a full room circulating effect.
The circulator saves energy by working with your cooling and heating systems. When placed near your air conditioner, the Vornado 530B Three Speed Black Compact Air Circulator spreads cool air farther with a more powerful effect. You can raise your thermostat up to five degrees to save energy and money, yet still have the same comfortable environment! It has a similar effect in winter by re-circulating warm air that rises to your ceiling.
The Vornado 530B Three Speed Black Compact Air Circulator has adjustable direction for customized airflow. It comes in a sharp black color, features nearly silent operation and a removable grill for easy cleaning.
- Patented Vornado Vortex technology ensures complete air circulation around room
- Removable grill for easy cleaning
- Saves energy by working with cooling and heating systems
- Quiet performance makes it so that rooms get the circulation they need while you sleep or work
- Compact, easy to store size
- Directable airflow
- 3 speed control
- Dimensions: 9/75"L x 9.25"W x 12.75" H
- Watts: 62W
- Current Draw: 1.1A max.; 120VAC, 60Hz
- Color: Black
- Certifications: UL Listed
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers