- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Vornado 733B (CR1-0070-06) Fan, 3-Speed Whole Room Air Circulator - Black (Open Box Item)
Wherever you need it, the Vornado 733B (CR1-0070-06) Three Speed Black Whole Room Air Circulator produces even, cool air. With a blast reaching as far as 100 feet, the circulator’s three speeds offer quite the powerful impact!
Not actually a fan, the compact yet effective circulator uses cutting-edge technology to produce a powerful vortex blast for a cooler environment. Instead of blowing air, the Vornado 733B (CR1-0070-06) Three Speed Black Whole Room Air Circulator twists and manipulates airflow to produce a full room circulating effect.
The circulator saves energy by working with your cooling and heating systems. When placed near your air conditioner, the Vornado 733B (CR1-0070-06) Three Speed Black Whole Room Air Circulator spreads cool air farther with a more powerful effect. You can raise your thermostat up to five degrees to save energy and money, yet still have the same comfortable environment! It has a similar effect in winter by re-circulating warm air that rises to your ceiling.
The Vornado 733B (CR1-0070-06) Three Speed Black Whole Room Air Circulator has adjustable direction for customized airflow. The small black circulator can fit on a desk or bookshelf and features a built-in handle for easy transportation. It also has nearly silent operation and a removable grill for easy cleaning.
- Signature Vornado Vortex Circulation Provides Complete Circulation of All the Air in a Room
- Built-In Handle and Lightweight for Easy Transport
- Saves Energy Year-Round by Working with Heating and Cooling Systems
- Whisper-Quiet Operation and Superior Performance Can Move Air up to 100 Feet
- Classic, Elegant Design Blends with Any Decor
- Patented Removable Grill Makes Cleaning Easy and Convenient
5 year warranty from the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.