- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Vornado AVH2 (EH1-0034-06) Vortex Whole Room Heater - Black
Earn 6 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Vornado AVH2 (EH1-0034-06) Black Vortex Whole Room Heater
With the appearance of a compact fan, the Vornado AVH2 (EH1-0034-06) Black Vortex Whole Room Heater uses energy efficient vortex technology to produce powerful, even heating in your home or office.
The Vornado AVH2 (EH1-0034-06) Black Vortex Whole Room Heater is customizable so you can maintain climate control in your home. It features easy to use and cool to the touch controls for convenient operation. The heater also has a cool touch cabinet and grill with proven safety standards.
Voted as one of the top gadgets to save you money on TreeHugger.com, the Vornado AVH2 (EH1-0034-06) Black Vortex Whole Room Heater is dependable and energy efficient. The heater features quiet operation and a compact design for convenient placement in your home. Please note that it is not intended for use in laundry areas, bathrooms or other compact indoor spaces.This Heater is Not Intended For Use in Bathrooms, Laundry Areas, and Similar Indoor LocationsThe Vornado EH1-0034-06 is made to heat roughly 245 square feet
- Automatic Climate Control Maintains a Constant Room Temperature
- Simple to Use Controls Top-Mounted Controls for Easy Access and Operation
- Cool-Touch Cabinet and Grill Utilize Proven Safety Standards
- Compact Design Allows for Out-of-the-Way Placement in Home or Office
- Item Number: EH1-0034-06
- Color: Black
- Usage: Large Rooms; 16 x 16 ft. with 8 ft Ceilings
- BTUs: 5122 Consumption/Hour on High Heat at max temp, 2559 Consumption/Hour on Low Heat at max temp
- Amperage: 12.5, 6.25 Amps
- Wattage: 150
- 1 year from the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
When my wife and I were moving out of a 14' X 60' mobile home two years ago we ran out of butane before we could move out. We were only 1 week away from moving out so we didn't want to buy more butane so we bought a vornado whole room heater and set it up in the living room of the house. It kept our whole house very comfortable and didn't suck up a lot of electricity. I highly recommend this product (seems expensive at first, but well worth it).
on 01-03-2011 by Gene in Arkansas
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.