- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Vornado TVH500 (EH1-0032-06) Heater, Whole Room Vortex w/Remote Control - Black
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Ceramic HeatersView all items in this category
With a steel grill and elegant appearance, the Vornado TVH500 (EH1-0032-06) whole room heater uses vortex technology to produce powerful, even heating in your home or office (up to 256 square feet) in just minutes!
This model comes in a sleek black design and offers a customizabale way to maintain desired climate in your home. It comes standard with a remote control and a timer, as well as an easy to read LCD screen for setting the ideal temperature. The heater's special vortex technology disperses warm air in a spiraling beam to even heat distribution and eliminate cold or hot spots.
Made of fire-resistant steel, the Vornado TVH500 (EH1-0032-06) heaterstays safe and cool to the touch. It has advanced multi-level safety features and easy to use controls. It features quiet operation and a compact design for convenient placement in your home. Please note that it is not intended for use in laundry areas, bathrooms or other compact indoor spaces.
- All Metal Construction
- Remote Control
- Energy-Saving Timer
- Push Button Controls With Digital Display
- Save Energy - Heat The Room You Are In
- Tight Grill Spirals Resist Curious Fingers
- Whisper Quiet
- Whole Room Vortex Heat Circulation
- Color: Black
- Heat Settings: Low/High
- Heat Regulation: Adjustable Thermostat
- High Heat Watts: 1500
- Low Heat Watts: 750
- Item Weight: 8.8 lbs.
- Item Height: 11.6 in.
- Item Length: 9.4 in.
- Item Width: 11.4 in.
- Remote: Yes
- High Heat RPM: 1150
- High Heat Amps: 12.1
- Low Heat Amps: 6.2
- High Heat Temperature: 120 degrees
- Low Heat Temperature: 95 degrees
- Volts: 120V
- Five (5) Year Warranty Through The Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.