- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WAC Lighting QP611-BL/BN April Quick Connect Pendant with Brushed Nickel Socket Set - Blue
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Track Lighting FixturesView all items in this category
- The WAC Lighting April Quick Connect Pendant with Brushed Nickel Socket Set - Blue (QP611-BL/BN) comes complete with everything you need for your home low voltage/line voltage lighting system. The Qp-611 includes the April series glass shade pendant, socket set, and lamp. May be used with all WAC Quick Connect systems and also other manufacturers quick connect systems (consult customer service for system compatibility). Also includes 6' long socket set cable, which is field cuttable. Requires a Quick Connect adapter to be used on WAC Lighting low voltage rail and track systems (Duorail, Solorail and Linear track), line voltage track systems, (Flexrail1 and 120v track) and monopoint and multipoint canopies.QP611-BL/BN consists of three parts: (1) QP611-BL Blue glass shade (1) QP-601-BN Pendant socket set (1) JC-50 Halogen Bi-Pin lamp (included)Due to the inherent difference in each artisan-crafted product and the application of certain finishes; slight variation in color, pattern, or thickness may occurAdditional Information:Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)Product Videos:
- Brilliant colors and a distinguished shape result in a classic element that can be used on a variety of WAC systems
- Lamp and socket set included
- Finish: BL/BN - Blue pendant and Brushed Nickel socket
- Wattage: 12v 50w max
- Socket: Include 6' of braided cable and hang-straight tube
- Shade Dimensions: 5-3/4" H x 3-3/4"
- 5-Year Warranty through the manufacturer.
As part of its new 5-Year Warranty, W.A.C. Lighting warrants products, to be free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. The firm's previous product warranty lasted two years. This warranty excludes products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused; and light bulbs, and HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have their own warranties from their manufacturers.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers