- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WAC Lighting G-WS406-AM Nina Glass Shade for Quick Connect Energy Efficient Wall Sconce - Amber
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Bathroom LightingView all items in this category
- The WAC Lighting Nina Glass Shade for Quick Connect Energy Efficient Wall Sconce - Amber (G-WS406-AM) completes your home lighting system by adding these colorful designer look of hand blown, cased glass wall sconce etched in an assortment of decorative colors. The Nina shades are crafted hand blown art glass sconces that provides warm, soft colors for many different applications.Note: Includes Glass Pendant Shade Only. To be mounted on a wall black plate: Order with back plate WS-CFL32-WT for CFL, Order with back plate WS-INC60-WT for incandescent, Backplate sold separately (Special Order: Please Call 1-877-998-9378 for questions or ordering assistance)Note: Shades, canopy fixtures and transformers are ordered separately.Due to the inherent difference in each artisan-crafted product and the application of certain finishes; slight variation in color, pattern, or thickness may occurProduct Videos:
- Cased white glass cylinder
- Acid etched color
- Inner casing for uniform illumination
- Order with back plate WS-CFL32-WT for CFL, Order with back plate WS-INC60-WT for incandescent, Backplate sold separately
- Model No: G-WS406-AM
- Finish: AM-Amber
- Dimensions: 11 3/4" - 7 7/8"
- 5-Year Warranty through the manufacturer.
As part of its new 5-Year Warranty, W.A.C. Lighting warrants products, to be free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. The firm's previous product warranty lasted two years. This warranty excludes products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused; and light bulbs, and HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have their own warranties from their manufacturers.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.