- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WAC Lighting G515-MF Fiore Glass Shade for Quick Connect Pendant - Milliefiore
The WAC Lighting Fiore Glass Shade for Quick Connect Pendant - Milliefiore (G515-MF) completes your home lighting system by adding these colorful designer look of hand blown, cased glass pendants etched in an assortment of decorative colors. The Fiore shade is hand blown in multicolored, glossy finished shades and provides a warm, natural white light that will illuminate any decorative space.Note: Includes Glass Pendant Shade Only. To complete your order, the following socket set below is requiredThis glass shade only is to be used with the QP-501 socket set:
QP-501 Brushed NickelNote: Shades, canopy fixtures and transformers are ordered separately. For use on a monopoint or multipoint canopy as a pendant. Please call 1-877-998-9378 for questions or ordering assistanceDue to the inherent difference in each artisan-crafted product and the application of certain finishes; slight variation in color, pattern, or thickness may occur
- Hand crafted European fine glass dome shade for use with low voltage and line voltage wall canopies to produce a decorative wall sconce
- Glass shade and halogen lamp combine to provide warm, even light distribution without glare
- Shade Only
- Compatible with all Quick Connect systems
- Model No: G515MF
- Finish: MF-Milliefiore
- Dimensions: 5.5" - 4.75"
- 5-Year Warranty through the manufacturer.
As part of its new 5-Year Warranty, W.A.C. Lighting warrants products, to be free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. The firm's previous product warranty lasted two years. This warranty excludes products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused; and light bulbs, and HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have their own warranties from their manufacturers.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.