- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WAC Lighting G518-DIC Eden Glass Dichroic Shade for Quick Connect Pendants
The WAC Lighting G518-DIC Eden Glass Shade completes your home lighting system by adding the colorful designer look of hand blown, cased glass pendants etched in an assortment of decorative colors. The Eden shade is made of spectacular, dichroic glass that will illuminate any decorative space like a diamond. The WAC Lighting G518-DIC is for the glass pendant shade only and is compatible with all Quick Connect Pendants under 6" in diameter.
To complete your order, the following socket set below is required.
This glass shade only is to be used with the QP-501 socket set:
- QP-501 Chrome
- QP-501 Brushed Nickel
Shades, canopy fixtures and transformers are ordered separately. For use on a monopoint or multipoint canopy as a pendant. Please call for questions or ordering assistance. Due to the inherent difference in each artisan-crafted product and the application of certain finishes; slight variation in color, pattern, or thickness may occur.
- Dichroic ribbed cone style glass shade for use with low voltage and line voltage wall canopies to produce a decorative wall sconce
- Glass shade and halogen lamp combine to provide warm, even light distribution without glare
- Shade Only
- Compatible with all Quick Connect systems
- Model No: G518DIC
- Finish: DIC-Dichroic
- Dimensions: 2 7/8" - 5 1/4
- 5-Year Warranty through the manufacturer.
As part of its new 5-Year Warranty, W.A.C. Lighting warrants products, to be free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. The firm's previous product warranty lasted two years. This warranty excludes products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused; and light bulbs, and HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have their own warranties from their manufacturers.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.