- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WAC Lighting G615-BG Trista Glass Shade for Quick Connect Pendant - Blue/Green
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Track Lighting Install SuppliesView all items in this category
The WAC Lighting Trista Glass Shade for Quick Connect Pendant - Blue/Green (G615-BG) completes your home lighting system by adding these colorful designer look of hand blown, cased glass pendants etched in an assortment of decorative colors. The Trista shades are designed with hand-etched swirls and handcrafted by fine artisans in Germany. These blown glass shades provide a warm, natural light that will illuminate any decorative space.Note: Includes Glass Pendant Shade Only. To complete your order, the following socket set below is requiredThis glass shade only is to be used with the QP-601 socket set:
WAC Lighting QP-601-BN brushed nickel
WAC Lighting QP-601-DB in Dark BronzeNote: Shades, canopy fixtures and transformers are ordered separately. For use on a monopoint or multipoint canopy as a pendant. Please call 1-877-998-9378 for questions or ordering assistanceDue to the inherent difference in each artisan-crafted product and the application of certain finishes; slight variation in color, pattern, or thickness may occu
- Hand crafted European fine glass trumpet style shade for use with low voltage wall canopies to produce a decorative wall sconce
- Glass shade and halogen lamp combine to provide warm, even light distribution without glare
- Shade Only
- Compatible with all Quick Connect systems
- Model No: G615-BG
- Finish: BG-Blue/Green
- Dimensions: 6 3/4" - 3 1/4"
- 5-Year Warranty through the manufacturer.
As part of its new 5-Year Warranty, W.A.C. Lighting warrants products, to be free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. The firm's previous product warranty lasted two years. This warranty excludes products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused; and light bulbs, and HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have their own warranties from their manufacturers.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.