- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WAC Lighting G913-CF Ingo Glass Shade for Quick Connect Pendant - Clear Frosted (Open Box Item)
The WAC Lighting G913-CF clear Ingo glass shade completes your home lighting system by adding these colorful designer look of hand blown, cased glass pendants etched in an assortment of decorative colors. The Ingo has sleek, slender profile and offers a delicate and graceful look. Crafted with cased, blown glass from Germany and creates an ambient lighting for any space.
The WAC Lighting G913-CF is for the shade only.
This glass shade can only be used with a QP-902 socket set. To complete your order, choose the following:
- WAC Lighting QP-902-CH Socket Set Chrome
- WAC Lighting QP-902-BN Socket Set Brushed Nickel
- Shades, canopy fixtures and transformers are ordered separately
- For use on a monopoint or multipoint canopy as a pendant
- Due to the inherent difference in each artisan-crafted product and the application of certain finishes
- (slight variation in color, pattern, or thickness may occur)
Please call us for questions or ordering assistance.
- The sleek, slender profile of Ingo offers a delicate and graceful look
- Crafted with cased, blown glass from Germany
- Ingo adds a smooth sophistication to your lighting
- Shade Only
- Compatible with all Quick Connect systems
- Model No: G913-CF
- Finish: CF-Clear Frosted
- Dimensions: 11 3/4" - 2 3/8
5-Year Warranty through the manufacturer.
As part of its new 5-Year Warranty, W.A.C. Lighting warrants products, to be free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. The firm's previous product warranty lasted two years. This warranty excludes products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused; and light bulbs, and HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have their own warranties from their manufacturers.
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.