- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WAC Lighting HHT-007-WT Track Light, 50W Low Voltage H Series Single Light Track Fixture - White
Spot lighting is never a problem with the WAC Lighting 50W Low Voltage H Series Single Light Track Head - White. The HHT-007-WT is equipped with a self contained electronic transformer, die-cast aluminum track head with polycarbonate transformer case and track adapter, MR16 lamp (Lamp Sold Separately) and adjustable metal shims to form square or rectangular beams. Note: Compatible with Halo 3 Wire Track FixturesWAC Lighting has developed a stellar reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting lines. W.A.C. Lighting manufactures and develops sustainable lighting using the most energy efficient technology available.
- Die-cast aluminum track head with polycarbonate transformer case and track adapter
- Adjustable metal shims to form square or rectangular beams
- Creates the appearance of a self-illuminating surface
- MR16 lamp (Lamp Sold Separately)
- Integral electronic transformer for 12 volt MR16 lamps
- 350° horizontal rotation and 90° vertical aiming
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage dimmers
- May be fitted with factory installed extensions
- Compatible with Halo 3 Wire Track Fixtures
- Finish: White
- Dimensions: 6 1/2" x 4 1/4" x 2 1/4"
- Wattage: 50W
- Voltage: 120V
- Model: HHT-007-WT
- Compatible Accessories: 008FP
- Listing: U.L. & C.U.L
- 5-Year Warranty through the manufacturer.
As part of its new 5-Year Warranty, W.A.C. Lighting warrants products, to be free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. The firm's previous product warranty lasted two years. This warranty excludes products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused; and light bulbs, and HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have their own warranties from their manufacturers.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.